Graphic Design 2 & MGD 111/112 Syllabus
The students and Mr. Wiant have agreed that the expectations listed below are necessary to create a professional working environment. This will allow everyone to succeed in reaching his or her potential and for us to work as a strong team.
1. Respect your fellow coworkers, Mr. Wiant and all classroom equipment.
2. Don’t prevent me from teaching and from anyone learning.
3. No drinks on your desk. Only water is allowed and it must be kept on the floor.
4. You must follow our checkout procedure.
5. Cell phones are allowed when Mr. Wiant says and only for music. No social media, texting or any other activities allowed.
6. No plugging your phone into the computers or any wall outlets. Only charge phones at the designated charging station.
If you have not turned in work on-time, you will have until the following Friday to complete and turn the work in. You will see an Incomplete in the grade book until then. If your work is turned in, you will lose 10% for your professionalism grade. If your work is not turned in by that following Friday, your Incomplete will rollover to a 0 in the grade book.
Late Work Turn-in:
After any work is turned in, you must put your name on the Late Sheet, which can be found on the Resources page. This is the only way Mr. Wiant will know to grade your work.
Revised Work Policy:
You can always revise and turn in a written assignment again in order to raise your grade. You can also revise and turn in a project to raise your grade. You will need to complete the Revision Worksheet that can be found on the Resources page. In order to take advantage of this policy, your work needs to be turned in on time.